Core Beliefs and Purpose
At Muus Collective, we believe digital fashion will change the way we engage with styling, driving more conscious consumerism and allowing more people to attain the wardrobe of their dreams.
Muus Collective is a fully remote, female-founded studio building fashion-centric, community-driven experiences spanning mobile games, entertainment and digital collectibles. We’re building an on-ramp to the future, empowering all people — especially women and non-binary – to participate in the web3 revolution through a gamified experience. Players will get to define how they want to engage, while we encourage them to find inspiration, create and share across the ‘verses.
Who We Are
At Muus Collective, we are a team that thrives on fresh perspectives and new ideas. We feel we do our best work when we can show up as our true authentic selves. We believe in collaboration, both among our team and our community. We strive for a playful environment, where our team can enjoy doing what they love alongside people that make them laugh. We are committed to driving social impact anywhere we can — both on and off chain.
Opportunity for Impact
Muus Collective is looking for a Community Manager who will cultivate and grow a thriving fashion and gaming community that shares a passion for great style, creativity, and self-expression.
As an ideal candidate, you will be well-versed in building communities made up of primarily female and non-binary individuals with experience and expertise in the gaming space. You will have intricate knowledge of driving engagement on platforms such as Instagram, Discord, and TikTok and a demonstrable ability to build authentic connections with and relate to others through social media.
Community will be at the heart of everything we create at Muus Collective. As such, you will be skilled at crafting a community-driven social strategy and managing a team of part-time moderators and community coordinators. This is an integral role that will help set the foundation for all of our projects to grow and thrive.
- Working in concert with the Head of Marketing, develop the community engagement and social media growth strategy to support our upcoming mobile fashion game
- Establish and grow Muus Collective communities and audiences across social media platforms, with a special focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Build, maintain, and operate a calendar of content, events, and activities designed to keep our community engaged
- Create community-facing resources and content such as live streams, written articles, guides, videos, and FAQs to help educate and enhance players’ experiences with our game
- Devise community engagement strategies to support and promote our digital collectibles
- Establish relationships with our moderators and community coordinators to provide guidance to maintain a healthy, vibrant, and engaged community
- Regularly assess the community sentiment, understand community concerns, and communicate metrics and insights back to the Muus Collective team
- Maintain a pulse on the latest gaming, fashion, and Web3 trends and learnings in community strategy
- Establish and grow relationships with relevant external fashion and web3 communities
- Reads, review, respond, and document user support tickets with best-in-class support
- 3 – 5 years of experience working for a consumer-facing media outlet or gaming community, including experience managing social media platforms and tools
- Professional experience creating social media content for TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and demonstrated experience of strategies to drive engagement and growth
- Experience building communities from the ground up on social media, forums, YouTube/Twitch and/or within Discord
- Excellent communication skills for both external and internal audiences
- High attention to detail (no typo goes unnoticed by you!)
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry
- Passionate about gaming and web3, as well as diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, as well as be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Try us on for size
To apply for a position, please provide your contact information, LinkedIn profile and resume.
(Cover letters are a good look too.)
We’ll see you in the metaverse.
Try us on for size
"*" indicates required fields